Please complete the following health fair and/or
speaker request forms.
Completion of a request form does not guarantee attendance.
- Requests must be received at least four weeks prior to event date
- A speaker or representative is not guaranteed for your event
- Due to limited resources, we request a minimum audience of 20 for speaking requests
- Donations are always appreciated to help offset the costs of the materials for these programs
- It is not our policy to participate in events that charge a fee for non-profit participation
Our dynamic Speakers Bureau and health fair volunteers are specifically trained to represent Komen Dallas County at health fairs and educational programs sponsored by community groups, corporations and other local organizations. Volunteers provide basic breast health information, discuss the importance of early detection as the key to survival and share breast cancer resources available in the community.
Please note: until you submit the official request form and receive confirmation from our Volunteer Coordinator, your event will not be added to our volunteer opportunities calendar.
To request a representative to attend your upcoming health fair please complete the health fair request form
To request a member of our Speakers Bureau to speak at your upcoming event or presentation, please complete the Speakers Bureau request form