- About Breast Cancer
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Kroger Community Rewards
Do you have a Kroger card? Will you consider enrolling or re-enrolling for the Kroger Community Rewards Program for 2016-2017 and choosing Susan G. Komen Dallas County as your non-profit? Kroger Community Rewards makes fundraising easy…all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! When you sign up through the Kroger Community Rewards program, each time you swipe your card Komen Dallas County will receive a donation. *All participants must re-enroll each year to continue earning rewards for their chosen organization. You may begin enrolling or re-enrolling now.
How to Enroll:
- Visit krogercommunityrewards.com
- Choose: Sign In, Create An Account or Re-Enroll
- Once you’ve signed in or created a new account, click on the “Community” drop-down menu at the top of the page
- Choose “Kroger Community Rewards”
- Choose “Re-Enroll Now”
- Scroll down to “Community Rewards”
- Choose “Edit”
- Enter Susan G. Komen Dallas County & click Search
- Choose: SUSAN G. KOMEN FOR THE CURE-DALLAS COUNTY # 80091, 5310 HARVEST HILL RD #120, DALLAS TX, 75230
- Click “Enroll”
Bank of America
From June 2015 through December 2020, Bank of America is guaranteeing $3.0 million in donation to Susan G. Komen® in conjunction with its Pink Ribbon Banking credit card and checking program. When you open a new Pink Ribbon Banking account, Bank of America will make a contribution to Susan G. Komen.
- Every purchase you make with a Pink Ribbon Credit Card benefits Komen at no additional expense to you.
- Open a Pink Ribbon qualifying checking account offered by Bank of America online and a contribution will also be made to Komen. You’ll get checks, statements and debit cards with the Susan G. Komen® logo printed on them.
Ford Motor Company has been in the fight against breast cancer for 22 years. 100% of the net proceeds from Warriors in Pink apparel will go to Komen Dallas County when you use the unique code DALCTYWIP at check out.