RACE FUNDRAISING FORM (when you mail in your donations, please be sure to send this with your checks) PLEASE DO MAIL CASH.
NEW THIS YEAR! Fundraise on your mobile device with SGK Fundraise. By using this app you can ask for donations, track fundraising, recruit team members and send thank you messages to your donors. This app allows you to send emails or text messages and syncs up with social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
- Register early for the 2014 Komen Dallas Race for the Cure presented by Tom Thumb so you can fundraise more
- Make a personal donation to inspire confidence in your donors and to ask others to match your gift
- Bookmark your Participant Center and visit often to utilize all the tools and resources provided
- Get to know your participant center by reading our how-to guide
- Remember we are here to help! E-mail us with any questions related to the Race
- Click here for a 2014 Komen Dallas Race for the Cure Fundraising Form
DOUBLE YOUR DONATIONS
Did you know that your donation can be doubled, tripled and even quadrupled? Ask your employer about their corporate giving programs today. There are over 100 companies in our area who offer a Matching Gift program, allowing you to easily double your donations at no cost to you or your donor! Some employers even donate to your charity of choice to recognize employees who volunteer.
Your participation proves we have the same goal: A world without breast cancer.
Help us get there. Start fundraising today.
Fundraising is not required to participate in our Race, but, we do encourage you to create your own legacy – allowing your personal efforts to save the lives of our neighbors and protect the future of our loved ones.
In the last five years alone, Komen Dallas County has been able to invest more than $8.7 million in local breast health services and nearly $3 million in national breast cancer research because of our fundraisers, donors and sponsors. Uninsured and under-insured Dallas County residents who cannot afford breast healthcare may receive assistance through Komen Dallas County grants awarded annually to local breast health programs.
Don’t be intimidated by fundraising. There are many avenues of raising money that don’t necessarily involve making a direct ask. Last year, our average participant raised $377. But don’t set out to be average – aim high! See what our top fundraisers from 2013 were able to achieve. Are you up to the challenge?
For more information:
Susan G. Komen Dallas® County