HONOR ONE. SAVE ONE. BE ONE.
Our Race Committee is separated into two groups, both equally important in our fight against breast cancer. We want to thank each and every one of our volunteers who commit their time, experience and knowledge to making the Komen Dallas Race for the Cure® the best it can be each year.
2014 RACE LOGISTICS COMMITTEE MEMBERS
This group of volunteers help with some of the biggest components of our event. From managing permits, communications and all things logistics – they make magic happen!
- I Am the Cure Chair: Andrea Bennett
- Operations Chair: Michael Ha
- Race Course Chair: Dan Petry
- Equipment Chair: Rene Chumbley
- Water Stop Chair: Nick Schmidt
- Registration Chair: Terese Davis
- Drive-Thru Registration Lead: Ruth Ann Peterman
- Registration Email Lead: Teresa Patterson
- Banking Lead: Robin Massey
- Mail Registration Lead: Kathy Harvel
- Media / Fox4 Chair: Thad Smith
- Volunteer Chairs: Todd and Melanie Owen and Cassidy Carson
- Survivor Tent Chair: LaKisha Wells
- Information Roamer Chair: Harriet Bond
2014 RACE FUNDRAISING COMMITTEE MEMBERS
We needed a little help to make sure our 20,000+ fundraisers receive the amount of attention and support they deserved by calling upon some of our own fundraising rockstars to help coach them to success!
- Race Chairs: Raegan Arrington, Kim Tillinghast
- Survivor Chair: Tracy Adams
- Healthcare Teams Chair: LeeAnn Hinkle
- Corporate Teams Chair: Bill Peterson
- Faith Teams Chair: Chris Kethley
- School Teams Chair: Sheila Taylor
- Friends & Family Teams Chair: Brianna Hinojosa-Flores
- Individual Fundraising Chair: OPEN
For more information:
Komen Dallas County