Education Materials Request
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN SHARING BREAST HEALTH INFORMATION WITH OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY! BY HELPING INFORM DALLAS COUNTY RESIDENTS ABOUT BREAST CANCER , YOU BRING US ONE STEP CLOSER TO ACHIEVING OUR BOLD GOAL TO REDUCE THE CURRENT NUMBER OF BREAST CANCER DEATHS IN THE U.S. BY 50% BY 2026!
We offer two options for you to obtain breast health education materials:
1. PREFERRED METHOD. Conveniently download and print/copy as many health education materials as you need from here.
We have a wealth of options available. At a minimum, we highly recommend you to print and distribute the Breast Self-Awareness Message Card, which identifies the various signs of breast cancer and best ways to reduce your risk of it.
Should you require materials translated in a different language, you can find those here.
In addition, we encourage you to print and distribute our resource card found here.
This card identifies all of the breast health services that our Affiliate is currently funding, as well as additional financial and other support services available in the Dallas County area.
If your community outreach is focused on the African American population, don’t forget to also take a look here , which is solely focused on educating of African American women about the importance of breast health.
2. ALSO AVAILABLE. AS SUPPLIES LAST AND FOR A MINIMUM DONATION OF $10.00, we offer pre-packaged educational material packets for pick-up at our office. Educational material packets contain the following items:
- 25-Komen Dallas County Resource Cards (English & Spanish provided on one card)
- 25-Komen Dallas County pens
- 15-Breast Self-Awareness Message Cards (English)
- 10- Komen Dallas County Affiliate Brochures (English)
- 10-Breast Self-Awareness Message Cards (Spanish)
- 10-Breast Cancer Facts for Life (English)
- 5-Breast Cancer Basic Information (Spanish)
- 5-Male Breast Cancer Awareness (English)
- 5- Male Breast Cancer Awareness (Spanish)
*To help us maximize our investment in vital breast health services, we do not mail packets. You must pick-up the packets from our office at 13747 Montfort Drive, Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75240 during regular office hours. Office hours are 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Mon.-Thurs.) and 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. (Fri.).
**No substitutions or additions made for the educational packets. You are welcome to make additional copies from the packets if you require more material than provided