How to Apply for Community Grants
2020-2021 Request for Application
Komen Dallas County’s Community Grants support breast cancer projects that address screening, diagnostic, treatment, education and outreach, and support services for uninsured or underinsured residents of Dallas County.
At the time of submission, organizations must:
- Be governmental or nonprofit organizations
- Provide services to residents of Dallas County
- Propose projects that are specific to breast health and/or breast cancer and address RFA priorities
- Have attended a Grant Writing Workshop to be eligible to apply for funding. Two grant workshop opportunities will be offered on September 10th and 11th from 12:00pm to 2:00pm at Komen Dallas County’s office. Please contact email@example.com to RSVP and for additional information.
Important Dates and Information
- Grant Writing Workshops: 9/10/2019 and 9/11/2019 12:00pm – 2:00pm CDT
- Application due date: 11/14/2019 10:59pm CST
- Grant Cycle Dates: 4/01/2020 – 3/31/2021
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-619-3906
All requests for scientific research funding should be directed to the national Susan G. Komen Grants Program. More information on research funding is available at www.komen.org/grants