How to Apply for Community Grants
2019-2020 Request for Application
Komen Dallas County’s Community Grants support breast cancer projects that address screening, diagnostic, treatment, education and outreach, and support services for uninsured or underinsured residents of Dallas County.
At the time of submission, organizations must:
- Be governmental or nonprofit organizations
- Provide services to residents of Dallas County
- Propose projects that are specific to breast health and/or breast cancer and address RFA priorities
- Have attended a Grant Writing Workshop to be eligible to apply for funding. Two grant workshop opportunities will be offered on September 25th and 26th from 12:00pm to 2:00pm at Komen Dallas County’s office. Please contact Komen Dallas County for additional information.
Important Dates and Information
- RFA available: 9/04/2018 at 12:00pm CDT
- Grant Writing Workshops: 9/25/2018 and 9/26/2018 12:00pm – 2:00pm CDT
- Application due date: 11/28/2018 5:00pm CST
- Grant Cycle Dates: 4/01/2019 – 3/31/2020
- Applications are submitted through Komen Dallas County’s eGrants Management System (GeMS)
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 469-619-3906
All requests for scientific research funding should be directed to the national Susan G. Komen Grants Program. More information on research funding is available at www.komen.org/grants