Honor One. Save One. Be One.
Komen Dallas County strives to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer every day. Without support from our community, the critical resources we provide would suffer greatly.
We recognize our greatest need is you.
An Everyday Hero is someone who embodies passion and strength and, through their actions and voice, make a positive impact in our fight against breast cancer.
Starting in June, we will be crowning an Everyday Hero each month leading up to our 2014 Komen Dallas Race for the Cure Presented by Tom Thumb. This Hero will be featured right here all month long, on our social media pages and will be crowned as a Komen Dallas County Everyday Hero.
- You must be a registered participant for the Race to nominate an Everyday Hero.
- Nominee can be a survivor, family member, friend, co-worker, physician – the possibilities are endless!
- Nominee must exemplify qualities of a passionate leader making a positive impact in our community that inspires others to follow.
- Nomination must meet deadlines specified below:
- June Hero deadline: Monday, May 26
- July Hero deadline: Monday, June 23
- August Hero deadline: Monday, July, 28
- September Hero deadline: Monday, August 25
- October Hero deadline: Monday, September 22
For More Information:
Susan G. Komen® Dallas County