Honor One. Save One. Be One.
WHY TEAMS MATTER
Each year we see over 1,000 teams rally together during the Race season to honor someone they love and FUNdraise to empower the work of Komen Dallas County. They are the heartbeat of our Race and with an incredible spirit and commitment were able to raise 86% of our fundraising dollars at our 2013 Komen Dallas Race for the Cure®!
- Together, you and your team can support a loved one whose had to hear the words “You have breast cancer.” Unfortunately, this happens to an estimated four Dallas County residents each day.
- Together, you and your team can fundraise to ensure our neighbors have access to life saving breast cancer education, screening, diagnostic testing, treatment and support through our community grants program. Since 1992, Komen Dallas County has been able to invest more than $22 million in these programs for Dallas County.
- Together, you and your team can make a difference in the lives of our neighbors… and have fun doing it!
Check back often for team captain meet & greets, coaching webinars and more!
Team Captain Meet and Greets:
Tuesday, August 26, 6-7PM
Gordon Biersch – 8060 Park Ln #125, Dallas, TX 75231
Thursday, September 4, 6-7PM
Blue Mesa – 14866 Montfort Drive, Addison, TX 75254
Tuesday, September 9, 6-7PM
East Gate Baptist Church – 6960 S Polk St, Dallas, TX 75232
Tuesday, September 23, 6-7PM
Hackberry Country Club – 1901 W Royal Ln, Irving, TX 75063
Friday, October 10: Online registration deadline for Packet Mailing & Race day Prizes
If you want your packet mailed to you, be sure you select the $5 mailing fee when registering online and submit no later than Friday, October 10th. You can continue registering online until Friday, October 17 but will need to pick up your packet at the designated areas. All fundraising prizes awarded on Race day and donations will need to be submitted by 10/10 to count toward the contest.
**Team fundraising contest deadline is Friday, November 14!**
Wednesday, October 15 – Saturday October 18: On-site Registration
Register in person or pick up your Race packet at NorthPark Center or Sports Authority during following days:
NorthPark Center (8687 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75225)
- Wednesday, October 15- 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Thursday, October 16- 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Friday, October 17- 6:00am – 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 18- 6:00am – 8:00am
Sports Authority Drive-Thru (9100 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75231)
- Wednesday, October 15- 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Thursday, October 16- 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday, October 17- 11:00am – 2:00pm
Saturday, October 18: 2014 Komen Dallas Race for the Cure® presented by Tom Thumb
It’s Race day!! Rally your team and join us and 20,000 others to celebrate survivorship and all your hard work. Be sure and check out our Race Day Information page for all the information you’ll need to prepare.
- Team Meet-Ups: Race morning can be hectic so be sure and plan with your team accordingly. On-site registration and our Race City can get a little crowded to recognize a familiar face so you may want to designate a storefront location inside NorthPark Center to meet with your team on Race day.
For more information:
Susan G. Komen® Dallas County
TEAMING UP FOR THE CURE SPONSOR®