TEAM CAPTAIN RESOURCES
DOWNLOAD THESE TOOLS
(click to download)
- 101 FUNdraising ideas
- Teaam recruitment and management
- Team Captain poster
- Video: Everyday Heroes | Living with Breast Cancer
- General fundraising resources
- DART rail locations (encouraged for travel Race morning)
- Race fundraising form
- Team Captain handbook
- Customize these e-mail templates in your communication with team members and donors:
- Honor a loved one who battled breast cancer by forming a Race team. We recommend at least 10 members.
- Create a team name unique to you and your team. Be creative and have fun with it!
- Select a division when you register so your team can compete with other local teams for great prizes! Categories include:
- Corporate (Is your employer willing to cover your registration fees? Return this form to us so we can create a code to use when registering online!)
- Friends & Family
- Set a fundraising goal and stick to it! Aim high and update your goal as you progress.
- Explore your participant center and return often. There are so many features to help guide you:
- Ability to personalize your individual webpage and team page to share your inspiration for joining, pictures and more!
- Customize your URL for online donations and recruiting team members
- Email templates asking for support
- Team and donation management
- Download tools and resources to help guide your efforts
For more information
Susan G. Komen Dallas County®
TEAMING UP FOR THE CURE SPONSOR®